used to do sth. 过去常常做某事
否定形式： didn’t use to do sth. / used not to do sth.
如：He used to play football after school. 放学后他过去常常踢足球。
Did he use to play football? Yes, I did. No, I didn’t.
He didn’t use to smoke. 他过去不吸烟。
①肯定陈述句＋否定提问 如：Lily is a student, isn’t she?
Lily will go to China, won’t she?
She doesn’t come from China, does she?
You haven’t finished homework, have you?
③提问部分用代词而不用名词 Lily is a student, isn’t she?
④陈述句中含有否定意义的词，如：little, few, never, nothing, hardly等。其反意疑问句用肯定式。 如：
He knows little English, does he? 他一点也不懂英语，不是吗？
They hardly understood it, did they?他们几乎不明白，不是吗？
3. play the piano 弹钢琴
4. ①be interested in sth. 对…感兴趣
②be interested in doing sth. 对做…感兴趣
如：He is interested in math, but he isn’t interested in speaking
5. interested adj. 感兴趣的，指人对某事物感兴趣，往往主语是人
6. still 仍然，还
用在be 动词的后面 如：I’m still a student.
用在行为动词的前面 如：I still love him.
7. the dark 天黑，晚上，黑暗
8. 害怕… be terrified of sth. 如：I am terrified of the dog.
be terrified of doing sth. 如：I am terrified of speaking.
9. on 副词，表示（电灯、电视、机械等）在运转中/打开，
其反义词off. with the light on 灯开着
10. walk to somewhere 步行到某处 walk to school 步行到学校
1. It was nearly half an hour before the bus appeared (start to be seen) at the street corner.
2. Linda is a lively (full of energy, very active) girl. We all like her.
3. Our classes begin and finish at fixed (not changing) times.
4. Of all kinds of cell phones, Samsung is young people’s favourite (最喜欢的).
5. Zhalong is a great place for people to get close to nature (自然).
6. She was so shy that her face became even redder (红的) when she was asked to sing a song.
7. We are still not sure if the plane has landed on some place.
8. Children are easily influenced (影响) by their friends.
9. ------I’m always afraid of speaking in front of many people.
------I know the feeling (感受)
10. People from different backgrounds live in peace (和平) in this area.
11. Taking care of a pet dog requires (需要) a lot of care and attention.
12. The fast development has created (造成) a lot of problems.
13. Dinosaurs first appeared (出现) about 230 million years ago.
14. We have different lessons in a fixed (固定的) order every day.
15. These pupils will be Young Pioneer (先锋) on Children’s Day this year.
16. His first film receives high praise (赞扬) from the art community.
17. Let’s look at the calendar (日历) to make a better plan.
18. This book offers practical (practice) advice to people with health problems.
19. Love is the most powerful (power) thing in the world.
20. Many students lose their points in their exams because of carelessness (care).
21. Don’t be so impatient (patient) to the old. Talk with them as much as you can.
22. Nancy is such a lively (live) girl that everyone likes her.