1. China is becoming more and more prosperous because of the reform and “opening up” policy.
2. We all need clean air to breathe; we all need clean water to drink; we all need green places to enjoy.
3. Let’s work together to make our world a better place.
4. We should make full use of our time to do useful and productive things.
5. We should get into the good habit of using our time wisely.
6. What I really want to know is whether he will go abroad next month?
7. Television is harmful to developing minds.
8. Children usually have far more potential than their parents had realized
9. In the past 10 years, great changes have taken place in our school.
10. People who spend more time with their families are usually healthier and happier.
11. The job was hard, which made me so tired that I almost quit half way.
The job was hard, boring and seemed endless, which made me so tired that I almost quit half way.
(Not only …but also…)、(Because…)、(because of…)、(As long as…)、(so long as…)
12. The Red Star Television Factory, which produces TV sets of quality, was set up in the 1980’s.
13. The E-reading room, where we can send e-mails to all parts of the world, is open to both teachers and students.
14. I feel I will be fit for the job needed in your company.
15. The number of workers and engineers has risen(更高级词汇：increased) to over 2000, and 80% of them are college graduates.
16. There is an increasing tendency that students own their mobile phones on campus.
17. Now in the rural areas, there are many children out of school. I think one of reasons is that their families are too poor to afford their schooling.
18. People should pay more attention to the education of children because they will play a very significant /(important) part/(role) in the future of our country.
19. In 2008, you will see Beijing as beautiful as a garden, with cleaner water and clearer sky.
20. How nice to hear from you again.
21. Your early reply will be highly appreciated.
I’m looking forward to meeting you in no time.
22. If you have any questions or requests, please let me know.
23. No matter what you do in the future, English will always be important.
24. Nothing is more important than to receive education.
25. There is no doubt that playing video game is going to be their biggest problem for students to affect study.
26. Obviously, it is high/(about) time that we took some effective measures to solve the problem.
I suggest the department concerned taking some effective measures to improve the present situation.
27. Since he went to senior high school, he has worked very hard.
28. We should spare no effort to beautify our environment.
29. Smoking has a great influence on our health.
30. As a proverb says, /( As is well known to us,) storms make trees take deeper roots.
31. It is a great honor for me to introduce to you one of my very best friend, Liu Xiang.
32. Coming from a family of English teachers, she always had a particular interest in English.
diligent 勤奋的 energetic精力充沛的 humorous幽默的 attractive有吸引力的
modest谦虚的 optimistic乐观的 talkative健谈的 enthusiastic热情的
33. I have fully realized that English is essential to my future.
34. I suppose electronic dictionaries are convenient, but Iead to laziness!
35. In conclusion, the advantages of studying abroad outweigh its disadvantages.
36. Now, I think it is really successful experience, and I totally understand what labor means.
37. From this earthquake, I realized that the power of the mass is endless.
造句：In 1951 Chairman Mao said in Nan Jing that the power of the mass is endless.
38. If you have spare time to visit my hometown, I’d be more than happy to be your guide.
39. Nowadays, both teachers and parents worry a great deal about the student’s using the Internet.
40. Views on the issue in question vary from person to person.
41. I’m very satisfied with what we have achieved so far.
I’m determined to…
I have made up my mind to complete the task.
42. The city is located on the banks of the Long River.
43. I’m very glad to have received the letter you sent me two weeks ago.
44. I’m writing to request more information about the day tour to London.
45. Recently, our class have had a heated discussion about whether it is necessary for middle school students to carry mobile phones to school.
46. I wonder if you could tell me more about the trip.
47. It is certain that if there are fewer people driving, there will be less air pollution.
48. I personally feel that teacher is the most important profession in the world.
49. We can’t imagine what the world is going to be without purified water.
50. I was walking east along Park Road, when an elderly man came out of the park on the other side of the street.