What can I for you ?Can (may) I help you? Is there anything I can do for you? May I do something for you?
2 Which shirt…..do you like? What size (color, kind….)do you want ?What about these (those)?What else do would you like?
3 Can you show me…?I would like (want)some …Have you got any ….?I’m looking for …?May I have a look at it /them? It’s too big /small .How much is it?(are they)Can it/(they) be cheaper?That’s much too dear.How much do you want ?I’ll take it/them
1. go to a movie去看电影 2. learn about 了解
3. on weekends 在周末 4. speak English 说英语
5. play the guitar 弹吉他 6. play chess 下象棋
7. be good with 与……相处很好
8. help sb. with sth./doing sth. 帮助某人做某事
9. play the drums 打鼓 10. play the piano 弹钢琴
11. want sb. to do sth. 想要某人做某事
12. do Chinese Kungfu 表演中国功夫
1．-Let’s go to the movies. –Sure. That sounds interesting.
2. –What kind of movies do you like? –I like action movies.
3. –Do you want to go to a movie?
–Yes, I do. I want to see an action movie.
4. -Does he/she want to go to a movie?
-Yes, he/she does. No, he/she doesn’t.
5. I like thrillers and I also like action movies.
I like comedies but I don’t like documentaries.
6. What kind of shows are scary?
7. Who is your favorite actor?
8. Let’s join the basketball club.
9. What about you?
10. -Which club do you want to join? -I want to join the art club.
11. -Can you play the guitar? -Oh, yes. And I can play it well.
12. Can you help the kids with swimming?
13.- What can you do? -I can dance.
1. want的用法: 及物动词,后面可接名词,代词, 动词不定式,还可以用want sb. to do sth..
I want to go to a movie. I want him to come to my birthday party.
2. say, talk, speak tell的区别:
Say是及物动词, 强调说话内容, 后要跟宾语,但宾语只能是 “话”而不能是人.
What did he say about it?
He says, “Let me help you.”
Talk强调谈话的动作,不强调谈话的内容,可以和speak替换。后接to 或with sb 表示“与某人谈话”。 接about 或of 表示谈话的内容。
What are you talking about？ He’s talking to us about you.
Tell 后面接双宾语或复合宾语, 表示“告诉，讲述”。
Miss Gao often tells us English stories in class.
Speak强调说话的能力,方式和对象,不强调说话的内容。作及物动词用时后只接语言；作不及物动词用时后常接to sb或with sb表示“与……说话”，接about 或of，表示“谈到……”，speak也常作为打电话用语。
She speaks English very well. He is speaking at the meeting.
I’d like to speak to you about my son.
Where is the shopping area in this town?
Where is the biggest shopping center?
Is there a department store around here?
Is it far from here?
Could you tell me how to get there?
Where is the nearest supermarket from here?
Where can I buy a roll of film?
I’d like to buy a leather jacket. Could you recommend a good shop?
Are there any unusual things produced in this town?
Where can I buy it?
Is there a duty-free shop?
What time do stores open?
I’d like to buy kitchenware
Which shop has the best range of goods?
Could you recommend a boutique which is popular among young people?